• Friday- Introductory Evening Session
• Saturday- Morning + Evening Sessions
• Sunday- Morning Prayer Session + Evening Session
• Monday- Morning Session
This wonderful large wood cabin is close to town, but tucked away allowing for walks, hikes, meditation, and bird watching. The sounds, views and smells of the mountains surround and entice you to venture out into a great exploration of Big Bear mountain wilderness. The property connects has various outdoor spaces for relaxation, and time in nature. The house has over 40 beds, so we are here to accommodate the group sizes of individuals, small groups, families, and more. There are a few communal spaces which have large fireplaces and are where we plan to have our sessions and where people can enjoy time reading or hanging with others. There is a rec room with a pool table and perfect for games!
Address / Directions
657 Modoc Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Get Directions Here
• Friday- Dinner for those who arrive earlier and want to share dinner together. You are welcome to eat on the road as well.
• Saturday- Breakfast, optional Lunch, and Dinner
• Sunday- Breakfast, optional Lunch, and Dinner
• Monday- Breakfast
All meals will be planned for, but if you want to venture out to explore some local restaurants for lunch on Saturday + Sunday, there are some within walking distance and within close driving distance.
If you want to bring snacks for yourself or for the group, they are always welcome!
Please let us know in registration if there are any food allergies or limitations we should be planning for.
- $70 – Adult (Ages 13+) Sold Out
- $25 – Child (ages 3-12)
- $0 – Baby/Toddler (Infant-2 yrs old)